Connections uses TeamViewer to provide live one-on-one remote support.
- Contact Connections to schedule a remote support session.
- Install the TeamViewer app if you don’t have it already.
- Click on the Download button
- Go to your Downloads folder
- Double click on the instant-support.exe for Windows or instant-support.zip for MacOS
This app shares the screen of your computer with the technician, so they can solve your problem remotely. You retain control of your keyboard and mouse, so you can disconnect at any time.
Install the TeamViewer App
The app should appear in your browser’s download store; double-click instant-support.exe for Windows or instant-support.zip for MacOS to run the app. No software gets installed, so you can delete the download file later, leaving no footprint.
Enter the code
You will need to give the technician a 10 digit code and your unique password to gain access to your system. The password is unique to this session, so it cannot be re-used by the technician, or allow anyone else to connect.
- Your ID:
- Onsite Support $89.99
- Remote Support – $79.99
- Prepaid Remote Support – $75.99
- Billed in fifteen-minute increments
- Invoices can be paid at https://connections.repair/payments/
- Prepaid hours can be purchased here. Prepaid Remote Service Hours.
- Pay for your invoice on our payments page.